This vacancy has been fulfilled however, to register your interest should any further positions or vacancies arise, please send over your CV outlined below and we will be in touch.
Careers with ProSkin Clinic & Health UK Ltd
EXECUTIVE SKIN SPECIALIST
GLOUCESTER – Employed Full time position – Including some Evenings and Weekends
ProSkin Clinic and Health UK are seeking to appoint an Executive Skin Specialist to join our fast growing, professional team.
We aim to recruit the most knowledgeable, professional experts into our ProSkin family to allow us to over excel in our results and service. We provide an energetic, purposeful, and creative environment which encourages team development by shared values of integrity, knowledge, responsibility, and dignity.
As an appointed specialist, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our clients are treated as individuals and receive a bespoke experience tailored specifically to their needs. Supporting our loyal clients from the moment they first make contact and remaining dedicated to guiding them through their skin journey and alleviating any pain points they may experience. We take our clients through a journey of self-discovery and re explore levels of confidence our clients never believed they had.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Personal Development Plan
- Paid training to further education and qualifications
- Complimentary parking on site
- Additional day of annual leave for your birthday
- Staff discount treatments and products
- VTCT level 3/4 in Beauty Therapy
- And / Or Diploma certification in applicable fields
- Previous experience in similar role favourable
Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts cooperatively with other team members to provide a seamless client experience
- Explores and discovers client needs and makes appropriate treatment and home care recommendations
- Presents warm, gracious, and a professional persona towards guests and colleagues
- Adheres to a high professional image standard such as dress, appearance, language, and lifestyle
- Practices the highest standard of sanitation, neatness, and visual presentation
- Actively builds repeat clientele
- Actively manages and builds relationships with clientele
- Attends and participates in all general and team meetings
- Assists with clinic cleaning, even if an assistant is available
- Maintains treatment suite inventory and other organisational tasks
- Attends all in-house training and commits to outside continuous education
- Open to coaching, roleplaying and improvements to perfect skills
- Participates in all aspects of marketing/special events planning and execution
- Completes daily check list of cleaning obligations and abides by all local laws and regulations regarding sanitation, cleanliness, and safety
- Adheres to work schedule and has good work ethics and is s a team player and assists others whenever needed
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude outside of working environment, including on social media platforms to withhold the professionalism of the clinic
- Sets and actively looks to achieves goals and targets
Ready to apply?
Email us a brief introduction to yourself along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview and practical assessment to follow successful CV applications