YOUR NEW CAREER STARTS HERE.
EXECUTIVE SKIN CLINICIAN
ProSkin Clinic and Health UK are always seeking to appoint Executive Skin Clinicians to join our fast growing, professional team.
Full Time (36 hrs) – OTE £26k
GLOUCESTER – Employed Full time – Including some Evenings and Saturdays
ProSkin Clinic and Health UK are always on the hunt for the very best Skin Clinicians to join our fast growing, professional team.
We aim to recruit the most knowledgeable, professional experts into our ProSkin family to allow us to over excel in our results and service. We provide an energetic, purposeful, and creative environment which encourages team development by shared values of integrity, knowledge, responsibility, and dignity.
As an appointed Clinician, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring our clients are treated as individuals and receive a bespoke experience, tailored specifically to their needs. Supporting our loyal clients from the moment they first make contact and remaining dedicated to guiding them through their skin journey and alleviating any pain points they may experience.
We take our clients through a journey of self-discovery and re explore levels of confidence our clients never believed they had.
- VTCT level 3/4 in Beauty Therapy
- And / Or Diploma certification in applicable fields
- And / Or Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in similar role favourable
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission
- Personal Development Plan
- Paid training to further education and qualifications
- Complimentary parking on site
- 28 days holiday
- Bank holidays
- Close for Xmas to ensure you spend quality time with your family
- Paid lunches
- Staff discount treatments and products
Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts cooperatively with other team members to provide a seamless client experience
- Explores and discovers client needs and makes appropriate treatment and home care recommendations
- Presents warm, gracious, and a professional persona towards guests and colleagues
- Adheres to a high professional image standard such as dress, appearance, language, and lifestyle
- Provides accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Carries out required administrative tasks as required
- Practices the highest standard of sanitation, neatness, and visual presentation
- Carries out treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to
- Actively builds repeat clientele
- Actively manages and builds relationships with clientele
- Attends and participates in all general and team meetings
- Assists with clinic cleaning, even if an assistant is available
- Completes daily check list of cleaning obligations and abides by all local laws and regulations regarding sanitation, cleanliness, and safety
- Maintains treatment suite inventory and other organisational tasks
- Attends all in-house training and commits to outside continuous education
- Open to coaching, roleplaying and improvements to perfect skills
- Participates in all aspects of marketing/special events planning and execution
- Adheres to work schedule, has good work ethics, is a team player and assists others whenever needed
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude outside of working environment, including on social media platforms to withhold the professionalism of the clinic
- Sets and actively looks to achieves goals and targets
- Achieves agreed upon targets and outcomes within schedule
- Takes a proactive approach and uses initiative to increase utilisation and problem solve.
- Possesses punctuality and strict time management.