YOUR NEW CAREER STARTS HERE.
ProSkin Clinic and Health UK are seeking to appoint a Clinic Receptionist to join our fast growing, professional team.
Full Time (36.25 hrs)
GLOUCESTER – Employed Full time – Including some Evenings and every other Saturday
ProSkin Clinic and Health UK are always on the hunt for the very best Skin Clinicians to join our fast growing, professional team.
We aim to recruit the most knowledgeable, professional experts into our ProSkin family to allow us to over excel in our results and service. We provide an energetic, purposeful, and creative environment which encourages team development by shared values of integrity, knowledge, responsibility, and dignity.
This role requires excellent customer service skills, a friendly and professional demeanor, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Our Clinic Receptionist will play a pivitol role in delivering an excellent client experience and ensuring the day to day operation of the Clinic runs smoothly.
- Must have previous experience in similar role
- Competitive salary
- Personal Development Plan
- Paid training to further education and qualifications
- Complimentary parking on site
- 28 days holiday
- Closed Bank holidays
- Extra day Holiday for your birthday
- Close for Xmas to ensure you spend quality time with your family
- Paid lunches
- Staff discount treatments and products
- Quarterly rewards programme
Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Presents warm, gracious, and a professional persona towards all Clients and Colleagues
- Interacts cooperatively with other team members to provide a seamless client experience.
- Is competent in using IT systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Actively builds repeat clientele.
- Arranges client appointments, reschedules and rebooking.
- Assist Clinicians in the smooth running of their columns, including reviewing and updating client documentation in accordance with Data Protection.
- Takes a proactive approach and uses initiative to increase utilisation, fill white space and problem solve.
- Possesses fantastic communication skills when dealing with clients over the phone, email and in person.
- Adheres to a high professional image standard such as dress, appearance, language, and lifestyle.
- Ensure Clients needs are met, i.e drinks.
- To facilitate client sign up to memberships.
- Comfortable in following retail processes and follow ups
- Process financial transactions, produce reporting and daily cash ups.
- Post to social media, mail merge and website schedules.
- Participates in all aspects of marketing/special events planning and execution.
- Assists with clinic cleaning, even if an assistant is available.
- Completes daily check list of obligations and abides by all local laws and regulations regarding sanitation, cleanliness, and safety.
- Attends and participates in all general and team meetings.
- Maintains treatment suite inventory and other organisational tasks.
- Attends all in-house training and commits to outside continuous education.
- Open to coaching, roleplaying, and improvements to perfect skills
- Adheres to work schedule, has good work ethics, is a team player and assists others whenever needed.
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude outside of working environment, including on social media platforms to withhold the professionalism of the clinic.
- Sets and actively looks to achieves goals and targets.
- Possesses punctuality and strict time management.